- feel afraid of your partner?
- avoid certain topics or monitor your own behaviour out of fear of angering your partner?
- feel that you can’t do anything right for your partner?
- believe that you ‘bring it on yourself’?
- wonder if it’s all ‘in your head’?
- feel emotionally numb or helpless?
Does your partner...
- humiliate or shout at you?
- criticize you and put you down?
- treat you in a way that you’re embarrassed for your friends or family to see?
- ignore or put down your opinions or accomplishments?
- blame you for their own abusive behavior?
- destroy your belongings?
- have a bad and unpredictable temper?
- hurt you, or threaten to hurt or kill you?
- threaten to take your children away or harm them?
- threaten to commit suicide if you leave?
- force you to have sex?
- act excessively jealous and possessive?
- control where you go or what you do?
- keep you from seeing your friends or family?
- limit your access to money, the phone, or the car?
- constantly check up on you?
- threaten to hurt the family pet?
If you answer yes, please contact us.